I think that things like resolutions are awesome. Considering that I made a big one a few months ago, and I’m still working hard on it, I’m not making any new ones right now. (Except that now I can cross-country ski instead of run!) Instead, I thought I’d give you a list of things I’ve accepted during 2013.
- No matter how convenient it may seem, it’s not worth it trying to make a pump site work for more than 3 days. (Unless an unexpected change needs to happen while sleeping, in which case the site can be changed upon awakening.)
- Taking a break from the Dexcom for me is just as important as the weeks I wear it.
- No matter how awesome online interactions are, they have nothing to hold against real life interactions. (I don’t think this is new to 2013 though.)
- Sometimes not censoring myself is the best thing I can do.
- I am done with synchronized swimming for the foreseeable future. Unless their schedule changes, there’s just no way for it to work. I miss this form of exercise & social interactions, but the schedules just don’t mesh.
Are there any things that you’ve accepted in 2013?