Friday Fun!

May 17, 2011
All my new pump stuff 🙂

Pink pump site 🙂

Not only is it new, it’s pink!

On Friday, a nurse from Animas came over to my apartment and we sat down and intensely learned all about Animas.  It was nearly time for a site change, so I changed.  Now I’m rocking a pink pump and I’m really excited about it.  There probably should be more to say, but I’m just excited right now 🙂

P.S.  I didn’t actually wear gym shorts the whole time, but I’m more comfortable putting sites in my leg, so I changed so I wasn’t dropping my pants in front of the nurse.  Because changing is way less awkward.
  1. May 17, 2011 1:32 PM

why didn't you sit at the kitchen table? 😉

2. May 17, 2011 4:46 PM

I'm nervous to try the pump on my leg, but if you are comfortable with it I guess I should try…

3. May 17, 2011 5:54 PM

Elle Woods would be totally jealous of your pump!

4. May 17, 2011 9:29 PM

I'm always so excited when I get new gadgets for my D. Yeah pink!!

5. May 18, 2011 2:21 AM

That's my next pump I think! I was working tonight and when I was checking out some guests, I found out that they worked at the medical supply company that I get my cgm & pump from. They pretty much sold me on the Ping then & there…I can't wait to hear how you like it!

6. May 27, 2011 6:13 AM

Glad to see another gal who puts infusion sets in her legs. I also use my tummy / back side (keeps me flexible – remember I'm not a youngster like you – 1/2 century old here
    So, my lime green Animas 2020 aka Salvador Dali says “ole” to your new pink Animas Ping 🙂

Trackbacks