HAWMC: Need vs. Want vs. Love
10 Things I Couldn’t Live Without. Write a list of the 10 things you need (or love) most.
2. I choose a pump for insulin delivery, but needles would work as well
3. Glucose Meter
9. Artificial Pancreas
10. To always feel the highs and lows coming
1. Computer – it’s where so many of my fellow PWDs live
2. To stay complication free
3. The coverage my insurance does give, even though I wish it was more
4. The knowledge that comes with diabetes and how it has helped me to stay healthy for nearly my whole life
5. The ability to do ANYTHING I want (except produce my own insulin)
The things that I need to survive make a boring list, but the things I love are what I count my blessings for every day, and the things I want I hope for every day. If you want to see others’ lists, check out the WEGO Health Facebook page!